Porsche 911 (996.2) Boxter (986.2) Instrument Cluster LCD Display Pixel Repair Service
Up for sale is not the actual instrument cluster but a repair service for your Porsche 911 (996.2 body style*) and Porsche Boxter (986.2 body style*) instrument panel cluster.
It is very common for those cars when the instrument cluster display(s) has missing pixels or have damage on the display which looks like the spider web/snow flake.
With this repair service you will get the following:
- repair for the pixel problem, so you could read the information again on center or ALL 3 displays depending on what service level you will choose
This service covers the following vehicles:
2002-2004 Porsche Boxster (986 chassis)
2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996 chassis)
1) Can I drive the vehicle without the cluster? - No, your vehicle can not be used without the cluster
2) What is the turn around time? - It depends on shipping mostly. In the worst case scenario we ship the cluster on the next business day, in the best case scenario on the same business day
3) How to get the cluster out? - Please check out this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhIStnd3jU
4) Do I need to reprogram the cluster once I will get it back? - No, all the information stored in the cluster remains intact.
5) What is the warranty? - We do provide 12 months warranty for the pixel repair.
Carefully pack the cluster into the bubble cushion and packaging peanuts into appropriate size box (we recommend 18" x 12" x 8") and include your printout Please ship ship your item to: