Porsche 911 (997) Boxter (987) Instrument Cluster LCD Display Pixel Repair Service
Up for sale is not the actual instrument cluster but a repair service for your Porsche 911 (997 body style*) and Porsche Boxter (987 body style*) instrument panel cluster.
It is very common for those cars when the instrument cluster display(s) has missing pixels or have damage on the display which looks like the spider web/snow flake.
With this repair service you will get the following:
- repair for the pixel problem, so you could read the information again on center or ALL 3 displays depending on what service level you will choose
This service covers the following vehicles:
Porsche Boxster (987 chassis)
Porsche 911 (997 chassis)
1) Can I drive the vehicle without the cluster? - No, your vehicle can not be used without the cluster
2) What is the turn around time? - It depends on shipping mostly. In the worst case scenario we ship the cluster on the next business day, in the best case scenario on the same business day
3) Do I need to reprogram the cluster once I will get it back? - No, all the information stored in the cluster remains intact.
4) What is the warranty? - We do provide 12 months warranty for the pixel repair.
Carefully pack the cluster into the bubble cushion and packaging peanuts into appropriate size box (we recommend 18" x 12" x 8") and include your printout Please ship ship your item to: